Australian listed companies are days away from new accounting standards that will see over $100 billion come on to the balance sheets of the ASX100, but LeaseAccelerator’s new report shows that industry is struggling to meet the new requirements. ASIC has signalled they’ll be watching closely – what will the company reports show on July 1?
- Larry Tabb on markets and COVID-19 April 2, 2020
- (no title) August 7, 2019
- FIXing China June 19, 2019
- Wobbly platforms? June 19, 2019
- Industry under pressure as $100B+ comes on the books June 18, 2019